The Generation 2 Weil knee walker is a revolutionary concept in walking aids. The Generation 2 Weil knee walker provides a stable, secure and safe alternative to traditional crutches. The Generation 2 Weil knee walker has a three wheel design that offers extra support and stability, making it safer and more robust. It has a thick padded seat that offers maximum comfort and ease of use. The Generation 2 Weil knee walker comes equipped with a locking brake mechanism that can be deployed with a flick of your wrist. One little grasp on the handle bar and the Generation 2 Weil knee walker will come to a soft halt.
Generation 2 weil knee walker is ideal for knee and below the knee injuries, especially during a recovery period after surgery. The Generation 2 weil knee walker has 3-wheel design, unique scissor mechanism to set height and full-size basket. Additional feature includes Zero-Turn Radius (ZTR) Lever that allows user to change the front wheels from rigid to swivel while locking the tiller to ensure the alignment integrity is maintained. This beneficial feature allows the user to easily get out of tight places without fear of tipping.
With a weight limit of 300lbs, the Generation 2 Weil knee walker has an overall weight of 31.8lbs. The overall dimensions are 17.1’’H X 23’’W X 35’’D. The generation 2 weil knee walker comes packed with a free large sized basket and a cup holder.
The prominent features include:
• The unique 3-wheel design is ideal for end-users with either a left or right leg below-the-knee injury
• Universal brake with lock for both left and right hand dominate people
• FREE cup Holder and full-size basket
• Thick contoured knee pad provides extra comfort and support
• Unique scissor height-adjustment mechanism for easy sizing
• Folds flat for trouble-free transport
• 300 lb. weight capacity